Terms & Conditions
• The Tour Package Includes Transportation,Train Tickets(wherever train journey is applicable), Veg. Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner (Veg./Non Veg.), Transfers, General Entrance Fees, Guide charges, General Boating Charges, Water park / Amusement park Entrance fees, State taxes, Sight Seeing as per the programme by Special Coaches and Stay at Deluxe Hotels on sharing basis.
• The Tour cost does not include: Optional tours, Pony charges, Speed Boat Charges, Laundry Expenses, STD calls from rooms &expenses of personal nature.
• The Tour cost Includes: Economy class Airfare, Visas, Airport Taxes, Emigration, American / Indian Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea / Coffee, Dinner (Veg. I/Non Veg.). General Entrance Fees, Sight Seeing as per the programme by AC Deluxe Coaches, Accommodation on sharing basis In Luxury hotels, English Speaking Guides and Service of our Tour Manager.
• The Tour I Packages does not include : Passport, Optional Tours, Laundry Expenses, ISD calls from rooms, Expenses of personal nature, Excess Baggage & Customs Clearance.,any increase in Airfare, Land and Sea arrangements.
TRAVEL AND TOUR SERVICES
TOUR DARSHAN does not control or operate any airline, shipping company or coach company, hotel, transport or neither does it operate or control any facility or service provided mentioned in the Package. We take care in selecting all the ingredients in the Package. We only select and inspect them and we shall not be responsible tor any delays alterations in the program or expense oncurred - directly or indirectly - due to natural hazards , ﬂight cancelations, accident, breakdown or machinery or equipments, breakdown or transport , wheather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents. We shall not be responsible for any loss, Injury or damage to person, property or otherwise it connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting - directly or Indirectly - from any act of GOD, dangers, ﬁre, accident, breakdown In machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars. civil disturbances, strikes, riots. Thefts, Pilferages, medical or custom department regulations, defaults or any other causes beyond our control.
All itineraries are sample itineraries. intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability or the participants etc may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or during the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participant’s safety, comfort, general well being and convenience. We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident. Sickness, Loss due to theft or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country before commencing travel .All baggage‘s and personal properties at all times are at the client's risk, in case of changes in the rates quoted by hotel and airlines. we can change the rates quoted according to the modifications by hotels or airlines without any prior notice. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and checkout time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
Due to any reason the group tour is postponed to the next/ forthcoming vacation, an additional postponement charge of 25% over and above the tour cost will be levied.
Participants must be checked out their rooms along with their baggage’s as per Check out time given by the Tour Manager
• We require a minimum of 45 students for any of the tour of your choice. For a group of 40 students and 35 Students the tour cost will be increased to 10% and 20% respectively.
• We accept one stall member complimentary for every 10 paid students.
• Special ticket will be provided for the Principal.
• Campﬁre. Party games. Prize distribution and other Entertainments will be organized during every tour.
• Open Air Barbeque will be arranged on request.
• Our Exciting tours would certainly enable the students to enrich their knowledge on our various aspects including cultural heritage of different states, countries, etc.
• Kindly collect Rs.500/- for Short Tours. Rs.1.000/- for Long Tours and Rs.5.000/- for Foreign Tours 8- conﬁrm as the booking with name list enabling us to take all advance arrangements
• Your valuable confirmation may kindly be forwarded at least 95 days before your proposed date of departure for all the advance arrangements.
• Outdoor activities will be organized on request with every domestic tour.
• For international Tours, Special Budget packages with budget accommodation will be provided as per request.
• All care will be taken to ensure Safety and Security of your children in all aspects.
• Domestic Tours: Special Air fares could be worked out for selected sectors.
• TAXES WILL BE EXTRA AS PER GOVERNMENT RULES.
Cancellations are effective on the date written intimation is received by the Tour In charge / School Office. Cancellation will not be received orally or over the phone. Refund if any will be settled within 21 days of the arrival of the Tour.
• Once you register and cancel within 30 days, 25% of the tour cost will be non-refundable.
• After the initial period 30 days up to 7 days before the departure of the tour, 50% of the tour cost will be deducted.
• If the cancellation is made 7 to 2 days prior the commencement of the tour, 75% of the tour cost will be deducted.
• In case you are No show on the tour, 100% of tour cost will be deducted.